1 Day to go.

Well, tomorrow afternoon I start my first holiday by bike, not just any
bike, but 'Longtail' my '00 Sprint ST. Our destination is the Loire Valley
in France. My wife and I will spend six days away as our first ever venture
abroad by bike for a holiday, so I hope all goes well (we all have to start
somewhere).

I know this is a wasted post but I'm so excited by the prospect of a biking
holiday by ST that I just had to tell someone as the people in work are
bored of hearing about it. As I class all of you on the list as friends,
your the ones I've told.

Signing off for just over a week or so, take care and be safe.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"