MI2 Opening Day

Went to the Theater last night. Spoke with the manager. Bad news is you
can't phone in or get tickets on the web. Cash and carry only. Best
advice get there as early as you can! Regarding parking, there is this
perfect long yellow zone on the far side of the entrance. Manager of
course could not confirm nor deny us parking there :-o. I did see a
cruiser twice while I was there.Should I make a run at calling the city
and the Police (YUK<CONCEPT>YUK) to see if we can get yellow zone buy
in? Or would that be a come and ticket us kinda call?

Gotta say KUDOS to KARI at Cal BMW/Triumph. Turns out after some
discourse with the GM at the theaters,  they will have a S3 and a
Daytona IN THE LOBBY of this Theater, but not for tonight.
Friday,-Monday. DIG THAT!  I did get an OFFICE number for the theater.
510-487-9347 (Human).
There will be traffic on 880 getting there till about 7:30 or so. Plenty
of restaurants right there for chomps. Come early and look for Triumphs!
It would be cool if we all go to the same show and to some hoop'n and
hollern'! Gotta love it, MI2 Featuring a Speed Triple and a
Daytona,.....and a whole bunch of actors! STOKED. We will be there by
8:30p,
Darla has opted for the cage w/childern, I'm on my silver Daytona. Show
time 9:20 get you tickets early! Glad to see Patti can make it! BTW
Patti, I asked about call in or web they said negats!  Cash and Carry.
The manager said "we are not very good about predicting turn outs" BUT
the good news is they are showing MI2 in 5 of their largest
Screens. Looking forward to meeting some of you!
Kevin