Re: MI2 NoCal THE DEAL

Blake,

Thanks for the offer.  Unfortunately, I was in a meeting for the
past few hours and did not see your note until just now, so I
could not get back to you to RSVP.  Also unfortunately, the
result of that meeting means I'll not be able to join the group for
the movie tonight.  :-(  I'll be there in spirit, though.  Have fun all.

- -Keith
'00 RS