Here is a nice small starter bike for sale..

From: csaylor@xxxxxxxxxxx (Cristi Saylor)

the bike is a 1996 Kawasaki ninja 250. in very good condition. lived
its life in the garage. has only 7,751 miles on it. has a scottoiler
installed very discreetly (this oils the chain so the person never
has to).  I would include the oil for the scottoiler and two quarts
of castrol oil. I also have an older manual for the bike.

also I have a guardian m/c cover for sale and a tourmaster soft
luggage tail bag for sale.

I am asking $2800 for the bike. I will consider offers.

anyone interested can call me at 562-436-5905 or email me at
csaylor@xxxxxxxxxxx

I just recently had jaw surgery so if I answer the phone no one can
understand me.  the best thing is to just say the reason the person
is calling and then leave me their number. I can get someone to call
back for me or I can go through the California relay service.

thanks,

c. Mercedes Saylor