Just got back from MI2 ...

SWMBO and I rode our bikes there; her on her Nighthawk 450 and me on Jewel.
We somehow got incredibly lucky and, as we pulled up, the car immediately in
front of the entrance was leaving.  So our bikes were showcased for 2.5
hours!

Good flick.  Lots of fun!  But not enough of the bikes.  Couldn't make out
the Triumph logo on the Speed Triple, though we could see the name.  Saw the
logo on the Daytona though.

We got to pose for a few minutes as the theatre let out.  And we felt like
spies, talking to each other with our ChatterBoxes.  :-)

A date, without the kids!  How did we ever manage it?

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"