Re: Possible ST owner

Greg,

I had a BMW K1100LT that I traded on my ST and haven't looked back.  I honestly love the
'back to basics' sports touring kinda life again.  I loved my BM but the ST is really
something.  I've ridden it over 1100 Km in a day with not too many aches and pains 'cept a
sore right wrist as it doesn't have a wrist rest yet..

I copped a bit of ribbing about going back to the 'chain gang' but the thrill I get from
riding (and just looking at) my ST is great.  Have a good ride on one and feel that
incredible mid range and the stopping power!

I haven't found anything that I don't like about the bike (yet!).

regards

Tux
Oz
Red ST...the fast colour!

Greg wrote..

>Hello all.  I've joined the list in hoping to receive some reviews and
>opinions on the ST.  I am contemplating buying a new ST - currently, I am a
>Gold Wing and Interceptor owner, and I'm looking to trade both in and
>combine the experience into a sport tourer.  SNIP...

Greg in New Hampshire
hughes@xxxxxxxxxx