MI2

Well, that wasn't so special now, was it?  We even had our local dealer foot the bill at the theatre for the riders and passengers of over 30 Triumphs.  The theatre even had a section of the parking lot set aside right at the front doors especially for us and security to watch over the bikes while we watched the movie.  Personally, I though the action was lacking and the attention to editing detail wasn't too good.  We all burst out laughing when the bikes were duelling it out in the sand and we saw the monster truck tires on both bikes.  I would expect that this movie deserves no more than a 5 or six out of 10.  Of course the little thief that Tom Cruise was hanging around with should get a 10 out of 10... :-)

Garry
bird@xxxxxxx