Re: Re[2]: Major fuel leak!

I don't know if this will be good or bad news for you.
 According to Gore Products, gasoline/petrol will not
damage the GoreTex membrane of your clothing.  You
should inspect for damage to any other material
besides  the GoreTex.  I have heard from many
snowmobile adicts that gasoline really eats away any
sort of waterprof material, but not exactly scientific
proof you may need to present to Triumph.

It sounds like you have a great dealer working for
you.  How much was damaged, pants, boots...?

Try calling US 1-800-431-GORE
or
Germany/Putzbrunn +49 89 4612 0
and see what they have to say about possible damage.
http://www.gorefabrics.com/

Hope everything works out for you,
Todd

=====