Re: Gregory Hughes unbiased response

Hi Greg,
We have written so often and proudly on the wonders of the bike, it
seems like a chore to reiterate, yet again. However, for ME, and your
tastes may differ, it is the perfect bike. It goes fast, smooth, and
long. It goes, it turns, it stops - rather superbly! Everytime I test
another bike, I am reaffirmed of the wisdom of my decision, which was
made without much wisdom. Second gear out of the dealers on the demo
ride, I had found MY bike. Don't test ride it until you are ready to
buy, because you will. So many of us have found this to be the case. So
save your pennies, go for a ride, and then own one, in that order! Best
of luck.

  It seems