Re: Gregory Hughes unbiased response

Previously, you (Paul Master) wrote:
> We have written so often and proudly on the wonders of the bike, it
> seems like a chore to reiterate, yet again. However, for ME, and your
> tastes may differ, it is the perfect bike. It goes fast, smooth, and
> long. It goes, it turns, it stops - rather superbly!

You've done an excellent job of describing my feelings about the ST
also.  I don't think we're alone in this.

> Everytime I test
> another bike, I am reaffirmed of the wisdom of my decision, which was
> made without much wisdom. Second gear out of the dealers on the demo
> ride, I had found MY bike. Don't test ride it until you are ready to
> buy, because you will. So many of us have found this to be the case. So
> save your pennies, go for a ride, and then own one, in that order! Best
> of luck.

That's what happened to me.  When the demo truck was in town I tried the
Trophy 1200 and the ST.  With the ST it love at first site, or at least
by the first corner.  Then I came back the next day to try the Trophy
again, two-up this time, just to be sure.  I was sure.  Then I had to
find the $$$ to get hitched to my love.  ;-)

It was like the difference between an infatuation and true love.
Instead of a strong feeling that evaporates when you come to your
senses, it is a powerful force that grows deeper and stronger with time,
reaffirming the rightness of your choice. Hmmm, rather like the way I
feel about SWMBO! :-)

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL