recycled bits

Does anyone need any "well used" panelling? Following last week's little
scrape, I plan to have a couple of sections of panelling on my blue ST
replaced pretty soon.

I was just wondering whether it's even worth trying to salvage, transport
and store the two panels in question on the offchance that someone might
need them and be willing to respray them rather than buy from new? None of
these are badly damaged, just scratched white on the surface. Nothing a good
rub-down and respray wouldn't cure (a bit like me really).

You have to remember the prices:

right-hand main fairing panel (with Sprint ST on):  new price: £184
right-hand small fairing panel (indicator bit):         new price: £112
right-hand pannier lid (lid only!):                          new price: £102

If anyone's interested, please contact me, otherwise I'll try and post them
on the For Sale page.

Tim