Introduction

Well I finally did it, I'm a long time lurker and ST owner want-a-be (since
around the time this list started). And yesterday I bought a 2000 Sapphire
Blue Sprint ST.  So far its got the Triumph Carbon exhaust and Carbon tank
pad installed. The 2 bag set-up is on order and should be in this coming
week. I couldn't be happier, unless of course the rain went away and I could
ride today. :-(  I was able to put on about 150mi yesterday before the rain
set in and I LOVE THIS BIKE.  I've riden everything I could get my hands on
(ST2, ST4, ST1000, R1100S, R1100RT, etc, etc) and for me, this bike is
perfect.  I'm sure I'll have many questions/comments as I get more time on
the bike.

Just thought I'd introduce myself since I finally came in from the dark.

Regards,
James 'Why would you want to be a Dawg' Wick
Ann Arbor, MI
'00 Blue Sprint ST
Blue may not look the fastest, but it sure is the best looking.  :-)