RE: Headlights

Col

The headlights changed on the Y2K models, despite the fact that all the
publicity shots show them with 2 on! I got a precise response from Triumph
UK on the whys and wherefores.

Seems like some dealers may change the set up for you but it may cause
warranty problems. I've already been pulled once for the other light not
working!!

My lights are crap in the dark (Y2K option) especially after the lights on
my old Trident Sprint which were excellent. Need to get them set up properly
at the next service.

Regards

Dave McCarthy

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!!