Re: ZeroG

Had a similar experience installing the ZG ST screen. With a little patience and
literally screwing around with it I've managed to force it into position. Make
sure you leave all screws finger tight 'til you've manipulated it into position. I
actually used some duct tape to pull the two sidewings? closer together and it
seemed to help. Looks great, but it is just as loud and obnoxious as the taller
Triumph screen! Truly a bummer, quiet is what I was looking for! On back to back
rides the stock screen is much less buffeting and practically noiseless compared
to either of the aftermarket efforts!
                                        Good Luck,
                                                                Jim
Jim Schroeder