RE:Outranked by Major Engine Damage - the sequel

>I had MAJOR trouble once with a BMW. After getting jerked around by
>the dealer and the rep I sent a Certified letter snail mail to the
>US head of BMW's motorcycle division.

I followed that up with a phone call to the guy.  My problem was
solved in 12 hours of him receiving my letter!

I would suggest a letter to the HEAD of TOA. I'd also CC John Bloor
in the UK, all certified
mail NO EMAIL Always used registered or certified mail that way the
recepient WILL seee the letter and some flunkie won't hide it from
them.. I bet you will be in bussiness in a few days. In fact I would
ask for a NEW bike, yes that's right a new bike. I know of numerous
cases of BMW buying back problem bikes. I suspect if pushed Triumph
would too. But if nothing else if will get them Moving.

Erik