Re: UK prices

At 08:36 PM 5/30/00 +0100, colin.spencer@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>The prices are from the official Triumph leaflet and do include VAT (I
>hope). When I get chance I'll try to scan the leaflet and send it in but
>the print is quite small and it may not come out. And yes, it is the
>dealer I bought the bike from but he isn't rigid with the prices. Last
>week I bought a hugger at £49 instead of the £59 quoted in the leaflet.

That's ok - Steve Lilley sent me the updated prices and I have changed them
on the site. More than 1/2 were the same as last year, a few were a little
more - the big change showing up in the luggage. As with the old prices,
they do not include VAT.

Just remember that the margins are greater on the accessories so this is
where you have the best chance of working and getting discounts.

- - Eric