Re: Anybody need a mascot?

>What I want to know, is what brought you to those pages ?

Did a search on "Union Jack" for reasons that should be obvious to this
group. Actually one of the things I've been searching for is a Union Jack
bikini, for a photoshoot that I have wanted to do using my bike. This was
even before the announced photo contest. Since I am a professional
photographer, I thought it would be an interesting addition to my portfolio.

However, being in the States, it is really easy to find Stars and Stripes
bikinis, but impossible to find one with a Union Jack design. So if any of
you blokes across the pond know where to find one, I'd appreciate any
leads. If I'm successful in locating one, I will of course post the results
of the photoshoot. Those of you who are of the feminine persuasion will
just have to find your own male swimsuit model.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com