It's not the humidity, it's the HEAT !

OK, I finally tired of cooking my lower half on the ride home in the
late afternoon Florida heat.  It was made worse by rush hour traffic and
one VERY long light I'd always get stuck at.  So this weekend I decided
to remove Jewel's belly pan as others have mentioned.

Big difference!

Yes, the heat is still there but now it is diffuse instead of blast
furnace directed at my legs.  Definately tolerable.  And unnoticeable at
speed.

It isn't the most attractive look for this bike, but it isn't terrible
either.

Oh, and I found a scuff on the lower right belly pan.  I guess I'm
getting good lean despite the stock tires.  Now I've got to work on the
front suspension.  I'd already increased the front preload, but
obviously I can go higher yet.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL