Re: ST Cover

At 02:31 PM 5/31/00 -0700, Neil Lindsey wrote:
>Do you happen to recall the size that would be appropriate to cover the high
>Trump windshield and maybe dual panniers?  If you don't, can I be confident
>that Geza will know what is appropriate?  I haven't looked at their web site
>yet.

It is labelled as a Medium. I bought it originally for my 96 Sprint, so if
you get one for that you should be all set. It will cover the stock or tall
screen and goes all the way back over the rack if you have one installed.
It will not cover the bags (it tapers as it goes back). I never leave my
bags on the bike at night, so it works fine for me. If you would like, I
can take a picture of it installed tomorrow evening.

- - Eric