Winterizing/Oil Level

    I live in the Twin Cities (St.Paul/Minneapolis) where Shantanu lives.
Because corn is a big deal up here, gasoline is oxygenated with ethanol
(made from corn..what else?) year round by law. Since alcohol absorbs water,
it is best to just add stabilizer (I use Stabil) and fill the tank. I bring
the battery indoors and charge it periodically. It gets to be 30 below zero
Fahrenheit occasionally. Believe it or not, you can actually start your car
when it that cold and drive it. As cold as it gets here, there is a country
north of us where it gets even colder called Canada.
    Put the bike on the centerstand and put a piece of wood or such under
the front tire to get it off the concrete (assuming you garage it). I also
put my bike cover over the bike.
    In the Spring, I put the battery back in and ride it.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------