Ducati storage enclosure

Yes,  I have seen these for cars as well.  My problem
(and maybe I'm wrong here)  is that it seems as if a
better insulated, solid enclosure would save at least
a little bit more on power usage.  I wouldn't need to
run a fan strong enough to keep the bag inflated.  I
also have a shared garage situation so space and
protection enter into it as well.

I seem to remember the ones I saw costing way more
than I thought they should be worth.

I will definately look into it a little more before I
begin though.  I'm all for the easiest solution.

thanks

steve

00 Sprint ST, blue