Re: cold weather pants

From: PhilReadOBE@xxxxxxx
>Anyone have experience with either the Triumph Frontier or Explorer
trousers?
>Are they worn over street clothes - and which would be better suited to
cold
>weather? Any recommendations?

I *think* I own the Frontier pants. How do I tell which is which? They look
the same in the Triumph Parts/Accessories/Clothing catalogue.

The ones I bought at the show held at the Javitts Center in NYC earlier this
year are excellent for cold weather protection, and really don't seem bulky
even with the liner in. Mine fit so well that I can wear snug-fitting
trousers under them, liner or not. I can wear any trousers without the liner
in. With the liner in, I have ridden in near freezing cold all day without
any discomfort.

They have proven to be quite waterproof as well. My only complaints: If the
leg zippers were longer, I could get the pants off without taking my boots
off, and I don't care too much for the funky pocket closures. Otherwise,
they are as good a value as any comparably priced Motoport product.

Ken M.