Sprint ST vs Ducati ST2/4

Hi Mark,

Let me start by saying I was narrowed down to the same bike choice. I was
actually trading in my Ducati Monster 900. The bikes are different in
certain ways. I feel the Triumph has a less aggresive riding position, and
with the Genmar risers it is way more comfortable. I also found the Triumph
motor to have more HP as well as torque in the normaly useable range. I
think the hard bag mounting hardware is much less unsightly with the bags
removed. On the other side the Ducati is a better handling motorcycle with a
better suspension. On the racetrack I think it would be close to a toss up,
but on the street for everyday riding, long trips, and occasional "aggresive
stupidness" the Sprint was my choice hands down.

The race tech mod is excellent, and I think this bike has more in her then
most riders can handle. By the way I don't want to say we are simmilar, but
I also drive an Audi A4  1.8T with the chip of course!!!!!

Good luck with whatever you choose, they are both great bikes.

Bruce Spencer