Answer back from Lilley's

This is what I got back from Lilley's on the question of a carbon
fiber hugger for the RS:

"Dear Kathy

Sorry but we do not make a carbon Fibre hugger for the Sprint RS, the only
one we have is the Triumph Carbon Fibre look one which is 85.10ukp.
Kind regards
Katherine
"

I wrote back for more clarification.  I'm not sure what she's saying.
Sounds like they make one that *looks* like carbon fiber but isn't.
If it's not the Triumph brand hugger and it works and looks good, it
might still be an option.  If anyone has a clue about the specifics
of what she's talking about, let me know.  I'll post more when I get
more specifics.

Kathy