Racetech feedback

I think there are now a fair amount of folks who have Reactech'ed
their forks, so I want to pose this question: What oil weight,
emulator turns, and spring weight, and preload turns are you all
using?? My thinking is that this info will help those that follow to
more quickly get it right.
And to also help the rest of us get things dialed in.

The settings for my 200lbs currently are:
.95 springs
Emulators at 2 turns
Preload adjusters at 7mm out
Oil is a 50/50 mix of 15wt and 10wt Silkolene synthetic

I still am getting a bit more hardness from the front than I'd like.
The rebound seems good but I'd like the front to kick back a bit less
from sharp/ square edge bumps. This is what as known as high speed
compression damping. Low speed compression damping seems good. My
thinking is to maybe go to 15wt and reduce the turns to either 1.5
turns or 1.75 . Any one have any thoughts? Has anyone reduced the #
of emulator turns to less than 2??

Erik