[no subject]

> What modifications have Triumph made in the last 18 months which could be
> critical in deciding between new and 2nd hand?

Minor mods like:
Higher gearing via a bigger front sprocket.
Different screen doing away with the need for the black trim along edge.
Different ECM computer, no performance difference.
Stupid single headlight setup to comply with EU idiots.

> What faults/worn bits should I be concerned about at 7,500 miles and maybe
> ask the dealer to replace?

Depending on how it's been ridden check the chain and brake pads and tyres.

> Is the taller screen a 'must' for the British winter?

I manage without it, I am 5ft 8" 13st, I find if I tuck down a bit at
anything above 80mph I am out of the wind. I also think it is very ugly, the
screen that is not me.

> Any suggestions for clothing for a. the British winter and b. the fuller
> figure?

I use a brand called YOKO two peice Cordura/Kevlar thingy with body armour,
Gortex lined, made in sweden I beleive. You would hope they would understand
cold protection. They are not cheap but they are still like new after 33k

Regards, Ian
Kent, England