Re: Sigma 800

hi Denis,

do you want MPH or KMH?  If your Sigma is set for MPH the number should be
closer to 1166 (which happens to be the the number for the stock Bridgestone
tire on ST Sprints).  For KMH and the stock ST Sprint front tire the number
is 1876.  I don't know what front tire you have on your 96 Trident.

otherwise ...

how did you derive the circumfererce? -- there's a better way than trying to
measure the diameter and calculating the circumference

how far off is 'way off' (what did you use as reference)?

are you sure the magnet is being sensed reliably?

there's not much else that can be wrong except a duff Sigma, but I kinda
doubt that

Neil