Re: G'day

>>> had the wheels polished then nickel plated. Looks great, better than
black
> or silver in my opinion. The wheels almost looks like they have been
chrome
> plated & theres no elbow grease repolishing all the time.

I've been considering having that done. How much did it cost you in the
end?<<<

Phil,
     A$830 pair for the bare wheels (ie tyres, bearings removed). This
includes polishing them up first. Not cheap but worth it in my opinion.
Probably twice the cost of a decent polishing job on the whole wheel but at
least you dont have to repolish them all the time to keep them looking
their best.
     You may need to ring Electromold in Melbourne if you cannot find
someone up there to do it. Apparently it is not just plain nickel plating
(which you cannot do on aluminium ?).
     It takes 2 weeks & you would also need to budget for freight &
removing wheels/tyres/bearings if you dont do that yourself.

     Cheers,

     Darren.