antifreeze

I used to have a KTM enduro bike with a magnesium water pump cover. The
antifreeze that came  with the bike had corroded the cover a great deal.
Fortunately, I found it right away any epoxied the cover to coat it. The
dealer told me to switch to Maxima Coolanol at the time as that had been the
solution with Husqvarnas. It is premixed and was sold in quarts or liters as
I recall. I also recall that it was expensive. I was surprised that the bike
didn't take a whole quart. I suspect that this stuff will work well with
Triumphs.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------