wowee!

Okay, this won't blow anybody away but I went riding yesterday, my one day
off a week from the post office, and headed over to my girlfriend's
apartment for the evening.  On the way over in traffic I got stuck behind a
bluehair, you know the type - old person whose head barely rises above the
seatback, driving 30 in a 40 mph zone, with me behind her on my Sprint ST
which is squirming wanting me to pass....    so I roll on the throttle,
harder than I usually do, and WHEE!!!!  The front wheel rose off the ground
for a split second.  MY FIRST EVER WHEELIE!

I giggled with delight and pulled a couple more split second wheelies before
getting to her place and excitedly told her about it in detail much to her
disdain.

Anyway, it's got me hot for more power....  not for wheelies mind you, but
you gotta love speed....   and I keep thinking about the Turbo kit for the
ST.  My engine warranty expires in about 10 months and the turbo has been on
the possible to-do list for when it expires.

Would the readers here who know more about the turbo kit, or maybe have even
seen or ridden an ST with it installed, tell me a little more about it?
I've checked and rechecked the turbo-st pages at the ST website but would
like to know more.  Is the bike still realworld rideable with the turbo
installed?  Any known problems with it?  Would the money be better spent on
other mods?

Anybody?