Re: for Kathy - so many bars

Kathy,

FWIW,  I was all set to buy the Gen Mar Risers for my
ST earlier in the summer.  The more I ride the bike
the more I seem to get used to the stock set up.  I
don't know exactly why but I now enjoy riding it just
as it is and will probably not change a thing.

I have also found that a workout of any kind (aerobic,
weights, abs etc.) makes a huge difference in how
comfortable I am for extended rides.  If I do an hour
or two on my Mtn. Bike along with a little bit of
weight work during the week I can ride all day and my
lower back, arms and shoulders are just fine.  I am
sure that any increase in circulation helps your
muscles maintain the kind of static tension that
motorcycling tends to inflict.

You may find that you don't need to make a change at
all

Just a thought.

Steve Bergman

00 Sprint ST, Blue