Re: Taller Wind Screen

- --============_-1238436738==_ma============

Gerbings un insulated jacket liner with thermostat. Quite simply the=20
best electrics out there.

Erik

> By the way, does anyone have any experience with a heated vest with=20
>the ST/RS? Does anyone recommend
>a heated vest or are there any that should be avoided?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mike MacLennan
>' 00 Sprint ST
>' 99 Adventurer

<excerpt> By the way, does anyone have any experience with a heated
vest with the ST/RS? Does anyone recommend

a heated vest or are there any that should be avoided?

=20

Thanks,

=20

Mike MacLennan

' 00 Sprint ST

' 99 Adventurer

<bold>From: </bold><<mailto:jim.jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>Jim Karl Gagn=C8

<bold>To: </bold><<mailto:ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bold>Sent:</bold> Friday, November 03, 2000 4:58 PM

<bold>Subject:</bold> Re: Taller Wind Screen

=20

I taller wind screen on my 2000 ST. Does it offer

that much more protection? Is it worth the expense? Should I go with an
after market product like Zero Gravity?    Mike MacLennan

=20

well mike i thought mine was a bit low too and went ahead and bought
the ZERO gravity double bubble screens in medium smoke and ive got to
say that im really satisfied. now instead of chin level, the air hits
me at forehead level. it is much easier for my neck to go at higher
speeds and there is no distortion view wise. it looks good too , bonus
points. i know they make a taller one, sport touring, but dont know how
good it is and thought it looked too touring for me. have a look on the
site for pictures. my 2 cents

</paraindent></excerpt>