Re: EFI Remapping (Long)

Hi Doug,

The ST actually takes the same tunes as the Speed Triple and RS according to
the mechanic. I'm starting to think one of those in line computers may be
the only way to solve the problem. I can't really afford that at the moment
so if there is no other solution I'm going to see if Pipemasters will take
the pipe back. It's not performing as claimed so I might have a chance.

Phil
'00 ST