Re: EFI Remapping (Long)

>Hi Dennis,
>
>Did the manufacturer of your pipe make any claims about it working with
your
>bike? Pipemasters convinced me that it would work better little or no
>adjustment.
>
>Phil
>'00 ST

Hi Phil,
No. We know the owner of M4 so we got to try out one for free. He told us
before we started it wouldn't work without being able to adjust the FI and
he was right. It would either have dips in the mid randge or fall off on the
top end. BTW we've Dyno's several bikes before and after the installation of
various slip on's and most of the time you lose power somewhere witht eh
aftermarket pipe. The Manufacturers really do a good job on their pipes. I
won't install an aftermarket pipe until I see the actual charts showing an
improvement. Even the Triumph performance pipe is only good for 1 1/2 HP and
I want more than that to shell out $400+.

Dennis