Front End and Sprocket upgrades

I recently completed both upgrades. First of all, the Racetech upgrade does
not eliminate front end dive, it controls it. Your dive and return is much
more controled. It has less tendency to spring back hard. It lessens that
standing up in turns that happens when you inadvertantly or have to brake in
turns. As far as sprockets go, I went with a 45 rear, 2 teeth up from stock.
The chain did not have to be changed. I only have 3200 miles on it so the
chain was still very new. This sprocket gives the bike much better "around
town" jump. I know a guy that was clocked on his Daytona at 167 mph. I don't
really use that top end all that often (....never...), so I am more than
willing to trade 10mph off it. I highly recommend both changes. Just my .02

p.s. I have to appologize to everyone for our currupt state of Florida.
Sorry we are holding up the election process, but we want to get it right
acording to our governor.... who by the way is related to one of the
candidates. WOW  I gotta get out of here!

Bruce 'Top Dawg' Spencer