"bump" starting

Are there any special considerations concerning
"bump" starting a fuel-injected Sprint?  I'm
referring to starting the cycle with a weak battery
by rolling downhill in second and then letting the
clutch out.

I was trying this Saturday and noticed that there
seems to be one heck of a lot of engine braking on
my RS.  I kept skidding the rear wheel, even in second.
(On a fairly steep hill.)

Never was able to bump start my ice-cold Sprint that
morning.  But just letting it sit in the sun for a few
minutes cured all and it fired up normally and then ran
great all day afterwards.

- -Don Draper Jr.