RE: EFI Remapping (Long)

The mechanic gave you wrong info.  Unsure about the RS tune, but
the Speed tripple is definately different.  It has more top end snap,
a little less under 5,500 rpm and doesn't contain the firmware code
to run the fuel guage and warning light.

Try calling Charlie at Turn - one  motorcycles on 03 93721299, it's
a nice ride to Melbourne...  ;-))

Later..Doug.