Changing speedo & lights on the ST

I'm about to move from Germany back home to the UK and I intend to take my
99 ST with me and re-register it in the UK.

Apparently, for the import to the UK, I have to fit it with a speedometer
which has miles in permanent markings.  Does anyone have a UK speedometer
from a wrecked ST which they could sell me?  I really just want to fit the
UK dial to my existing instrument.

I also have to swap the headlight units - it's not enough just to put a
temporary blanking strip over the beams.  If anyone has UK lights which
they'd like to pass on (if you don't like riding in the dark, for instance
;-) ) please contact me off-list.

Dear oh dear, it's looking expensive to convert a British bike to the
correct side (British) of the road!

Ducking and running,

Neil