Re: Off Topic - Bike to Bike Communication

- --part1_d9.c4bd477.274483e6_boundary

First sorry for the blank post I just sent, itchy trigger finger.

I used the Autocom system this summer on a three thousand mile trip with a
Buddy bike to bike.  We had used a Chatterbox 49mhz before that for a couple
years without much success.  The Autocom system was outstanding.  We used it
at speeds up to 100 mph.  We did have to learn to talk a little slower than
normal conversation speed.  It also took us about 500 miles to figure out the
system for optimal performance.  We really don't talk that much.  Haven't had
as much experience with just a pillion but it also works great so far.  I
used music through the system most of the time and it always worked as
advertised.  The system is expensive, but it works great and I think it will
last a long time.

T Funk

- --part1_d9.c4bd477.274483e6_boundary

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=2>First sorry for the blank post I just sent, itchy trigger finger. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>I used the Autocom system this summer on a three thousand mile trip with a <BR>Buddy bike to bike. &nbsp;We had used a Chatterbox 49mhz before that for a couple <BR>years without much success. &nbsp;The Autocom system was outstanding. &nbsp;We used it <BR>at speeds up to 100 mph. &nbsp;We did have to learn to talk a little slower than <BR>normal conversation speed. &nbsp;It also took us about 500 miles to figure out the <BR>system for optimal performance. &nbsp;We really don't talk that much. &nbsp;Haven't had <BR>as much experience with just a pillion but it also works great so far. &nbsp;I <BR>used music through the system most of the time and it always worked as <BR>advertised. &nbsp;The system is expensive, but it works great and I think it will <BR>last a long time.
<BR>
<BR>T Funk
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_d9.c4bd477.274483e6_boundary--