Re: <Soft Bag info for Mike>

Mike,

> I have had my RS for a couple of days now and the
> only problem I see is the
> fuel light is on all the time.

I've had simimiliar problems after I replace the fuel
sender for the recall on my RS.  Good thing I have two
tripometers.   For now I've just learned to ignore it,
but will address it at my next service.

> Also, what kind of soft
> bags seem to be the best for the RS..

I bought the Triumph Soft bags.  I've been very happy
with them and have used them on three week long rides
with a tent and sleeping bag strapped on top of them.
I did end up throwing an extra strap over the seat
holding both bags as an extra safety measure.

It takes only a minute to get them on/off with the
plastic protector.

- - George
00' RS