RE: Off Topic - Bike to Bike Communication

Dave at 18:32 16/11/00 , you wrote:

>1.      Do you have it hard wired to the bike and where have you fitted it?

I have mine glued in the tray under the seat and no problems yet. I
connected mine to the live feed to the rear lights. Thus, if I want to stop
listening to SWMBO I just turn the lights off and silence is restored.

4.      Ear Plugs - still useable or not? Don't reckon I could manage without

No problems with ear plugs in. We do find that the position of the head
sets in the helmet can effect the quality of reception by a big margin so
take time to experiment.

Note... The above is based on rider to pillion Autocom experience, but the
quality of the kit is very good. I did however use Autocom bike to bike
communications while doing my RoSPA training. The sound was usually good
but did on occasion give problems (see answer to point 4 for a possible
explanation).

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"