Re: Is this you?

Howdy,

<SNIP>
Not me either, but I do have a question:

In the last photo on that page, the caption says "Paul and Dee on
their RS"
or something like that. If their bike is a Sprint RS, why does it
clearly
have an ST's fairing and hard bags? Just curious.

Ken M.
<SNIP>

Ken,

	I am not an expert on Triumph models by a long shot.  I was
under the impression that the ST did not come with a half fairing
and the RS did.  However, I really don't know for sure.  If Paul or
Dee is reading this, mind clueing me in?  I would hate to have an
error on the website about someone's bike ;-)  It would bug me if
it was my bike hehe.

Adios,

Scott Friday a.k.a. "Jap Dawg"

98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx