Re: Is this you?

>Howdy,
>
> Please forgive me if this email refers to you.  I have a
>picture of you coming out of the last turn on Deals Gap at the TSRA
>Rally back in August.  You sent me an email letting me know it was
>you.  Now that I am finally getting around to updating the site, I
>can't find that email!!  Would you please reidentify yourself so I
>can get it right?  Here is the link to the picture:
>
>http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/NC2000/gap2.htm
>
>Thanks,
>
>Scott Friday a.k.a. "Jap Dawg"

Scott,
I have a black ST and black leathers and a black helmet but when I look
close it appears to be a blue bike. It's probably not me because the right
peg is not scraping the ground! I had too much fun at the gap and got too
hot or got motion sickness. I had to leave the group at the lunch stop and
get some air. Call me Whimpy,

Dennis

Dennis