Re: Radar Detectors - Passport best for bikes???

The absolute BEST is the Valentine 1  .. FYI The V1 was designed by
Mike Valentine who BTW started Cincinnati Microwave but who left a
few years back to build a better product than CM's board would allow
him to build! http://www.valentine1.com  There are several ways to go
with installing .. first decide if you want to pony up the $$ for the
best :-)

Erik

Who's V1 has saved him MANY times the cost of the unit...