Question for you So. Cal folks

For you southern California list members:

I've made a spur of the moment decision to ride to San Diego to
visit my brother next week.  I'll be travelling from the San
Francisco bay area and intend to make it a two day ride each
way, so I can explore some of the California coast and coastal
hills.  I expect to be stopping Monday evening in the Santa
Barbara/Ventura/Ojai area.  I wonder if any of you down that way
can recommend a good place to spend the night.  A hotel/motel
that is biker friendly would be nice, especially one where I can
park the bike near the room, etc., and with decent grub within
walking distance.

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I hope all the list members in the US have a great Thanksgiving!

- -Keith
'00 RS