                                         Subject:     Re: For Mort re: Sprocket.
                    23/11/00
                    14:11

For those that were wondering ...

42.95 miles/gallon

jhs

Archer, Doug wrote:

   Oops..

   Make that 5.5 liters per 100 Kilometers.

     -----Original Message-----
     From:     Archer, Doug [ SMTP:darcher@xxxxxxxxx]
     Sent:     Thursday,9 November 2000 9:51
     To:   ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Subject:  For Mort re: Sprocket.

     Mort, I am running with the 17/43 combination, standard chain.  The
     front
     sprocket is from Triumph and is of the damped varity.  Much snappier
     on
     the accelaration and the exhilaration factor.  The only time I miss
     the
     top
     end is when I am on the track.   With all the mods done to my bike, I
     am
     still getting 5.5 Kilometers per 100 Kilometers.

     Later..Doug

          *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *
     *
     *

   *   *

- --