Heated Grips

Phil Guy wrote:

>I was at the NEC and a company called Giali were marketing wrap around
>heated overgrips at a cost of £ 45 for the kit.  These are secured with
>velcro and can obviously be moved from bike to bike or a pillion can wrap
>them around a grab rail.  It seemed a pretty neat idea.  Anybody had any
>experience of these

Phil,
    I was checking the Aerostitch website at
http://www.aerostich.com/riderwearhouse.store yesterday, and they have the
Velcro grip wraps you refer to under "Electric Vest, Liner and Gadgets", but
apparently they are cheaper at $47 US w/switch and $37 without switch. They
also have heating grids at $37 that go under your grips. I don't know how
effective they are, but check it out.
Ciao,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $7.99/mo! ------