  From: Mike Benzon=20
  To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2000 8:22 PM
  Subject: Hello

  Dear fellow ST riders, I would like to introduce myself. I am a 2000 =
ST owner, purchased May 2000. I live in northern California in the town =
of Burney. Burney is nestled between Mt Shasta and Mt Lassen. I rode =
motorcycles years ago while in my 20 years of age. I am now 50, and very =
much enthused with my new bike. Much of my free time was spent driving =
sports cars in SCCA roadracing. In 1997 I pulled back from driving in =
competition and now teach. The bike has filled the void of not racing =
and I am in the process of learning a whole new world. I have almost 11K =
on the bike and it continues to run without any problems. I have the =
three pannier set, optional wind screen and a set of the "multisport" =
handlebars made by Heli, which I have removed in favor of the stock =
bars. I have modified the stock muffler can by removing the stainless =
steel cover, cutting off the front and rear ends and replacing the =
center section with a piece of 5" exhaust pipe, and then re-installing =
the stainless cover. I also cut down the overall length by four inches. =
It is a little loud to some people's standard, but it is quieter than =
most Harley's. Most important of all, it sounds right for me. Oh, by the =
way, it is Tornado Red. I am on my second set of tires, this set is =
Metzelers (4's). I am hoping to meet some of the California ST'rs. I =
realize the riding season is over for most people in the US, but I will =
continue to ride on days that permit throughout the winter. Tomorrow I =
will be leaving Burney for Sonoma and Marin counties to visit friends =
and ride the back roads during the daytime.=20
  =20
  Looking forward to your friendship
  Mike Benzon

- ------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01C0586A.020C1DA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Happy to make your acquaintance, I to =
am a proud=20
owner of a 99' ST.&nbsp; I live in the Antioch/Brentwood area of the =
East=20
Bay.&nbsp; I ride in just about every road I can find in the north bay, =
the=20
coast and inland.&nbsp; My Brother-in-Law lives in Mt. Shasta =
city.&nbsp; Let me=20
know if you are planning any rides along the Mendocino coast in the near =

future.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>John Howe</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:typhoon7@xxxxxxxx";>typhoon7@xxxxxxxx</A></FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A href=3D"mailto:fast87@xxxxxxxxxx"; title=3Dfast87@xxxxxxxxxx>Mike =
Benzon</A>=20
  </DIV>
href=3D"mailto:ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"=20
  title=3DST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, November 26, 2000 =
8:22=20
  PM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> Hello</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Dear fellow ST riders, I would like to =
introduce=20
  myself. I am a 2000 ST owner, purchased May 2000. I live in northern=20
  California in the town of Burney. Burney is nestled between Mt Shasta =
and Mt=20
  Lassen. I rode motorcycles years ago while in my 20 years of age. I am =
now 50,=20
  and very much enthused with my new bike. Much of my free time was =
spent=20
  driving sports cars in SCCA roadracing. In 1997 I pulled back from =
driving in=20
  competition and now teach. The bike has filled the void of not racing =
and I am=20
  in the process of learning a whole new world. I have almost 11K on the =
bike=20
  and it continues to run without any problems. I have the three pannier =
set,=20
  optional wind screen and a set of the "multisport" handlebars made by =
Heli,=20
  which I have removed in favor of the stock bars. I have modified the =
stock=20
  muffler can by removing the stainless steel cover, cutting off the =
front and=20
  rear ends and replacing the center section with a piece of 5" exhaust =
pipe,=20
  and then re-installing the stainless cover. I also cut down the =
overall length=20
  by four inches. It is a little loud to some people's standard, but it =
is=20
  quieter than most Harley's. Most important of all, it sounds right for =
me. Oh,=20
  by the way, it is Tornado Red. I am on my second set of tires, this =
set is=20
  Metzelers (4's). I am hoping to meet some of the California ST'rs. I =
realize=20
  the riding season is over for most people in the US, but I will =
continue to=20
  ride on days that permit throughout the winter. Tomorrow I will be =
leaving=20
  Burney for Sonoma and Marin counties to visit friends and ride the =
back roads=20
  during the daytime. </FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Looking forward to your =
friendship</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Mike =
Benzon</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01C0586A.020C1DA0--