Introduction

Hello fellow ST enthusiasts,

i have been lurking and enjoying all of the information available from this
group and thought perhaps i should introduce myself.

my name is Cam Norris. i live in Kingston Ontario with my wife and 2
children, 1 dog, 1 cat. i have been motorcycling for about 35 years (first
machine was a Whizzer bike bought for $5.00). through the years there have
been various motorcycles, BSA, Triumph, 1 Suzuki X6, and 1 Honda 650 4
(didn't like it). then i got my pride and joy for the last 20 years, a '69
Norton Commando 'S' which gets all my time and attention, and money, up
until about 3 months ago when i was fortunate enough to come across the ST
with 18,000 KM on the clock and in like new condition. the previous owner
had already added the side panniers, fork protectors, and tank guard. when
it was turned back in to the dealer, they added the top box and race can
muffler, so all in all i think that i got a pretty nice example.

stepping away from the Norton and onto a 30 year leap in technology was a
wild experience. my face hurts from grinning. it is the finest machine i
believe i have ever owned.it's amazing how people will come right up and
tell you they love the bike, even when you can tell they don't know or
usually care about bikes.

after 20 years of wrenching my Norton, i am particularly pleased to own this
machine practically from new and know the history, and know that it is
supported by tons of factory options which are well documented.

i look forward to meeting some of the group in the future and sharing the
enjoyment of this fine machine.

cam