RE: GAS MILAGE&FUEL GAGE PROBLEMS

Very funny that you both should mention this.  I had
my 2000 ST in for its 6K service a couple of months
ago.(all checked out fine)  The weather has made it
hard to get out on it lately but the last two times I
filled up?.......you guessed it, 35 to 37 mpg.  No
gasoline smell or spots on the floor.

I have been meaning to get the fuel sender recall
taken care of, but since it "aint broke"  I didn't
want to fix  it.

I guess I'll run it in to the shop next weekend and
let them have a look.

I'll keep you all updated.

Steve

'00 Sprint ST Blue